Monday 11 April 2011

Tracing a website using command prompt – hacking tip


Tracing or Routing a website using command prompt. This tip is only meant for educational purpose. I mainly use this trick to find out the hosting provider where a particular domain is hosted.
Follow the below steps:
1.   Start->Run->CMD  ie; open Command prompt
2.  Type the following command and press enter.
tracert www.websitename.com
in the above command, enter the desired website name.
Once you press enter, it tell you where a particular domain is hosted, Location, Country and some details of that domain.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for this trick if this is used in a wrong way. I didn’t invent this method rather I myself found it somewhere else. Do not use this for Hacking purpose.

By Tricks101.blogspot.com with 5 comments

5 comments:

I am not responsible for this trick, when used in the wrong. I did not invent the way, before I myself found it elsewhere. Do not use this for hacking purposes.

computer hacking forensic investigator

I think online services and external hard drive are good methods of taking backup.
computer repair
Home network support
Microsoft operating system support

This helps user refine the search term instantly, because the search results change as users type.
Microsoft operating system support
hp computer repair
dell tech support
microsoft support

Post a Comment

Free SMS Alerts:
Get daily updates of latest computer tips and tricks by SMS.
Subscribe Now

    • Categories
    • Popular
    • Archives